For media inquiries regarding Mercy Health System, please contact our communications staff:
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing Communications
610.567.5334 Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
610.731.1481 Before or after normal business hours
Media inquiries for Mercy Health System Hospitals
Browse by Year
All| 2015| 2014| 2013| 2012| 2011
- Mercy Health System Hospitals Awarded as ENERGY STAR® Certified
Mercy Health System Hospitals have been awarded as ENERGY STAR® certified buildings.
- Nazareth Hospital Nurse Named American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Fellow
Nazareth Hospital Nurse Theresa “Terry” Conejo, BSN, RN, was elected as a Fellow of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Nazareth Hospital’s Terrie Cannon, BSN, RN, OCN, Wins DAISY Award
Nazareth Hospital’s Professional Practice Council recognized the hospital’s DAISY Award recipient for the third quarter of 2014.
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital Offering Free Prostate Screenings
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital will offer free prostate screenings on Wednesday, January 28, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Mercy Fitzgerald and Mercy Philadelphia Hospitals Appoint Dr. Anthony Mazzeo as Chair of Emergency Medicine
Anthony Mazzeo, MD FACEP FAAEM of Philadelphia has been named chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Mercy Catholic Medical Center.
- Nazareth Hospital, Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park Partner for New Health Education Series
Nazareth Hospital and Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park have partnered to present a new educational program to improve the health of our community.
- Mercy Fitzgerald and Mercy Philadelphia Hospitals Name Rick Shaw as Administrative Director of Cardiovascular Services
Albertus “Rick” Shaw of Lansdowne named administrative director of Cardiovascular Services for Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Mercy Philadelphia Hospital.
- Make a Resolution to Lose Weight in 2015 – Attend Nazareth Hospital’s Bariatric Information Session on January 12
Make a Resolution to Lose Weight in 2015 – Attend Nazareth Hospital’s Bariatric Information Session on January 12
- Resolve to Lose Weight in 2015 By Attending Mercy Suburban Hospital’s Bariatric Information Session on January 5
Resolve to Lose Weight in 2015 By Attending Mercy Suburban Hospital’s Bariatric Information Session on January 5
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital Welcomes the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Tree Lighting and Live Nativity
On Thursday, December 4, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital officially welcomed the Christmas season with their annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Live Nativity.