Family Health Care Associates to Host Open House on November 16
Community is invited to meet physicians, get a free hernia screening, and much more
West Philadelphia, PA (November 6, 2013): The Mercy Physician Network has announced that the primary care practice Family Health Care Associates will host a community open house on Saturday, November 16 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The open house will feature:
- A presentation on “Know Your Numbers and Preventive Care” by Primary Care Physician Dr. Judith Burgess at 12:30 p.m.
- Free Hernia screenings by General Surgeon Dr. Leon Clarke throughout the open house.
- Information on diagnostic and imaging services, heart care, cancer care, women’s health, wound care and other health and wellness services.
- A Thanksgiving basket raffle.
- Refreshments and giveaways.
All are invited to attend. Family Health Care Associates is located in the ParkWest Town Center, in the same shopping plaza as ShopRite of Parkside and Lowe’s, at 1575 North 52nd Street, Suite 800, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Free parking is available. SEPTA Bus 52 also comes right into the plaza.