Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital Voted “Best in Delco”
DARBY (September 30, 2015): The Delaware County Daily Times announced last Friday that its readers have voted Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital as the “Best Hospital in Delco” in the 2015 Best of Delco Reader’s Choice poll.
“To have our community choose us as the Best Hospital is not only quite an honor; it also motivates our healthcare team to continue making an impact in our patients’ lives every day by providing high-quality and compassionate care,” says Executive Director Susan Cusack. “Our entire team at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital is thrilled to be voted the Best Hospital!”
The Best Hospital in Delco designation is the latest in a string of recognitions for Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, including:
- Get with the Guidelines® Gold Award for Heart Failure Care from the American Heart Association;
- Accreditation for Lung Cancer Screening Center by the American College of Radiology;
- RestorixHealth® Wound Center of Excellence Award;
- Aetna Institutes of Quality Bariatric Program; and
- Get With the Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
In addition, more than 50 members of the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital medical staff were voted “Best Doctors” in their specialties by the readers of the Delaware County Daily Times this past summer.