Nazareth Hospital, Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park Offer Free Adult Healthy Living Event on Advance Health Care Planning, Heart Health and Nutrition
Event will be held on March 19. Free health screenings will be provided.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA (March 4, 2015): Nazareth Hospital and Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park have partnered to present a new and engaging educational program – the Adult Healthy Living series — to improve the health of residents of our community. Members of the public are welcome to attend free monthly events and learn from healthcare and clinical experts how to live healthier. Our March event will focus on Advance Health Care Planning, Heart Health and Nutrition. On Thursday, March 19, attend a free lecture on nutrition, heart health and advance health care planning. Free blood pressure and BMI screenings will also be provided.
Adult Healthy Living educational events take place each month from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and are held at Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park, located at 8401 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19152. Pre-registration is preferred. For more information and to register, please call 1.866.NAZARETH (1.866.629.2738). Attendees can enter through the Wesley Hall entrance.
If you miss our March lecture, you can still learn more about how to stay healthy during future events:
- April 21: Physical Health and Wellness
- May 19: Arthritis and Osteoporosis Presentation
- June 13: Health and Wellness Fair (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- July 21: Medications…bring your meds for free consultation
- August 18: Stress, Dementia and Depression
- September 15: Cancer Awareness and Prevention
- October 20: Infection Prevention, Flu Vaccines
- November 17: Living with Diabetes, Advance Health Care Planning
- December 15: Home Safety Awareness
Light refreshments will be provided by Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park Culinary Department.