Attend Nazareth Hospital’s Free Bariatric Information Sessions
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA, PA (August 23, 2016): If your weight is threatening your health and limiting your life, surgical weight loss options may be right for you. Learn more about the new, life-changing bariatric surgery options and support services at Nazareth Hospital during free information sessions. The sessions are being held at Nazareth Hospital, 2601 Holme Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19152:
- September 21 at 6 – 7 p.m. in Marian A
- October 19 at 8 – 9 a.m. in Marian B
- October 19 at 6 – 7 p.m. in Marian A
- November 16 at 8 – 9 a.m. in Marian B
- November 16 at 6 – 7 p.m. in Marian A
- December 21 at 8 – 9 a.m. in Marian B
During the session, you will have the opportunity to ask our bariatric staff any questions you may have about the procedure, including how bariatric surgery can improve such conditions as diabetes, sleep apnea, gastrointestinal distress, joint pain and high blood pressure.
The session is free. To reserve your seat or for more information, please call 1.855.LESS.YOU (1.855.537.7968).