Nazareth Hospital Celebrates Women's Health with a Week of Education, Screenings and Giveaways
Philadelphia, PA (May 4, 2017): Nazareth Hospital will celebrate women's health from Monday, May 15, to Sunday, May 21, with a week of education, screenings and giveaways.
Every day from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Main Lobby there will be health screenings, presentations and the chance to ask the experts.
- Monday, May 15: Blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) screenings, information on nutrition, exercise and fitness, and "Ask the Registered Dietitian."
- Tuesday, May 16: Blood pressure screenings, information on balance, bone health and arthritis, and "Ask the Physical Therapist."
- Wednesday, May 17: Stroke risk assessments, information on cardiovascular health, and "Ask the Nurse." There will also be a "Dine with the Docs: Women's Health" event in the Nazareth Café from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Participants will learn about women's health essentials from board-certified breast surgeon Karen Kish, MD, at this free community event. Pre-registration is required. To register, please call 215.335.6267.
- Thursday, May 18: Blood pressure screenings, information on cancer prevention, and "Ask the Oncology Nurse Navigator."
- Friday, May 19: Blood pressure screenings, information on mental health, and "Ask the Nurse."
- Saturday, May 20: Blood pressure screenings, information on diabetes and cholesterol, and "Ask the Nurse."
On Sunday, May 21, Nazareth will support the Ladies or Port Richmond Annual Breast Cancer Walk. For more information, please call 215.335.6267.