How to apply
All applications for the Internal Medicine Residency at Nazareth Hospital are accepted through the ERAS.
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript
- Passing score on USMLE Step 2 CS or COMLEX PE
- Medical School Transcript
- Deans Letter
- Minimum 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- International Medical Graduates (IMG) should have demonstrated experience in US healthcare system and have ECFMG certification
- Nazareth Hospital may sponsor J-1 visas
Contact Jennifer Phelan, Internal Medicine Residency Coordinator at email@example.com for further questions.
Interviews take place from October - January