Mercy Home Health’s maternal infant care program, Tiny Blessings, is staffed by skilled perinatal Registered Nurses providing multidisciplinary care throughout pregnancy and after delivery, educating women and parental caregivers.
Prenatal Care/Condition Management
- Gestational diabetes—A type of diabetes that develops during pregnancy
- Hyperemesis gravidarum—Severe nausea and vomiting, which leads to dehydration
- Pregnancy Induced Hypertension (PIH)—A form of high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Preterm labor
- Other pregnancy related complications
- Maternal/newborn assessment
- Education and support
- Referrals to appropriate resources
- Maternal/newborn complications (subject to location)
Our Patients are Number One
At Mercy Home Health, our patients come first. Our skilled nurses deliver services throughout the five-county Philadelphia area. Call 888.690.2551 to learn more.