The Vascular Center at Mercy Philadelphia Hospital offers patients a state-of-the-art resource in Endovascular procedures for minimally invasive vascular diagnosis, cardiac therapy and endovascular therapy services. The Center features 3-dimensional reconstruction imaging and minimally invasive alternatives to surgery for patients with Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), Thrombosis, Cardiac Arrhythmia, Uterine Fibroids and Aneurysms.
Our highly-skilled interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular surgeons use image-guided techniques to safely and effectively diagnose and treat a range of conditions. These procedures involve very small incisions that afford patients a faster, more comfortable recovery than is possible using traditional surgical approaches.
Over 90% of the procedures can be done the same day, allowing patients to return to the comfort of their own home. The Center provides services in the following specialties:
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
Procedures & Services
We offer alternatives to surgery for many conditions including uterine fibroids, peripheral vascular disease, tumors, cardiac arrhythmia and aneurysms. The unit is staffed with highly skilled interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular surgeons-–all dedicated to providing patients with the highest standard of care.
The Center offers a full range of minimally invasive procedures, including:
- Vascular Diagnosis/Angioplasty/Stent Placement/Stent Graft
- Emboliic and Ablation Therapy
- Thrombolytic Therapy
- Oncologic Chemoembolization
- Dialysis Graft Malfunctions, Declot, and Renal Angioplasty
- Women’s Services including Uterine Fibroid Embolization and GynecologicProcedures
Our staff is committed to providing streamlined services for patients and referring physicians. These services include:
- 24-hour-a-day access to our physicians for emergency consultation and referral.
- Timely reporting, including same-day verbal reports and 24-hour written reports.
- A unit-dedicated staff of registered nurses and interventional technologists who are equipped to offer patients highly personalized and attentive care.