Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
All visitors are required to obtain a Visitors Pass at the Information Desk located in the North Lobby.
Parking for patients and visitors is located behind the main hospital at 1500 Lansdowne Ave. and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All parking at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital is $2.00. Tokens are available in the Pavilion Lobby and at the West Entrance Lobby. Read the Parking Guide for Scheduled Services for more information about parking.
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Parking for patients and visitors is available in the lot at 54th and Larchwood Streets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at a cost of $2.00.
Tokens are available in the registration area on the first floor of the hospital near the main entrance.
Free parking is available near the 53rd Street entrance and is encouraged for patients who are seen by physicians in the Medical Office Building.
Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital has free parking.
- Patients, families, and visitors can park in front of the hospital for easy access to the Main Lobby, Outpatient Services/ Registration, Pre-Admission Testing, Outpatient Testing and the Medical Arts Pavilion (physician offices).
- Parking for the Emergency Department is located in the back of the hospital.
- Free valet parking is also available for all Mercy Suburban patients and visitors.
Free parking is available for patients and visitors in the Visitor Parking Lots, which can be entered from Holme Avenue:
- The main entrance and emergency parking lot is located on the Roosevelt Boulevard side of the Hospital, facing the main entrance.
- Free valet parking is available at main entrance.
- The outpatient surgery parking lot is located on the Holme Avenue side of the Hospital.
- Medical imaging and medical office building parking is at the back of the Hospital, facing the medical office building.
The Broad Street Center provides a secure, multi-level garage for your convenience. Entrance and exit to the parking garage are on McKean Street, east of 15th Street. The garage is open from 5:30 a.m. to Midnight and rates are posted in the parking garage. Bring your parking ticket with you to the information desk, located in the Main Lobby, for payment. Metered on-street parking is also available in the vicinity.
The Moore Street and Hancock Street Centers have metered parking in the vicinity.
Mercy LIFE is also accessible via public transportation. Call SEPTA at 215.580.7800 for information on bus and subway schedules and routes.