Receive Email Alerts
Some email providers use spam blocking software that may block legitimate emails. To ensure that you are receiving Patient Portal emails please do the following:
If you are using your own spam filtering software, please be sure that you are not filtering out email from MercyHealth.org or CHE.org
Add our email addresses MercyHealth.org and CHE.org to your contact list, address list, safe senders list, or "Do Not Block" list.
Below are some tips for popular email software:
Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, and Outlook Express:
1. Go to "Actions" on your menu bar. Select "Junk Email" from the drop
2. Select "Add Sender to Safe Senders List."
1. Add our email address to your address book.
1. Inside the email click the "Add Address" icon on the right.
2. The email address will already be populated in the "Contact Details"
3. Verify that the information is correct.
4. Click "Save".
1. Go to the "Options" page.
2. On the left side of the page, click "Mail," and then click "Junk Email
3. Click "Add Senders to Safe List."
4. Type out our email address and then click "Add."
1. Click on the "Not Spam" button in your Junk Mail Box to allow
messages you want in your Inbox that were delivered to your junk
1. Open the email.
2. Click "More Options" in the email header.
3. Click "Add Sender to Contact List".
1. Add the email address to your address book.
2. To add an email that arrived in your Junk email box, highlight the
email message and click on Choose Message > Mark > As Not
1. Go to your Address Book, click the "Add" button. Enter the email
address under Internet Information.