Receive Email Alerts
Some email providers use spam blocking software that may block legitimate emails. To ensure that you are receiving Patient Portal emails please do the following:
- If you are using your own spam filtering software, please be sure that you are not filtering out email from MercyHealth.org or CHE.org
- Add our email addresses MercyHealth.org and CHE.org to your contact list, address list, safe senders list, or “Do Not Block” list.
Below are some tips for popular email software:
Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, and Outlook Express:
- Go to “Actions” on your menu bar. Select “Junk Email” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
- Add our email address to your address book.
- Inside the email click the “Add Address” icon on the right.
- The email address will already be populated in the “Contact Details” pop-up box.
- Verify that the information is correct.
- Click “Save.”
- Go to the “Options” page.
- On the left side of the page, click “Mail,” and then click “Junk Email Protection.”
- Click “Add Senders to Safe List.”
- Type out our email address and then click “Add.”
- Click on the “Not Spam” button in your Junk Mail Box to allow messages you want in your Inbox that were delivered to your junk mail folder.
- Open the email.
- Click “More Options” in the email header.
- Click “Add Sender to Contact List.”
- Add the email address to your address book.
- To add an email that arrived in your Junk email box, highlight the email message and click on Choose Message > Mark > As Not Junk Mail
- Go to your Address Book, click the “Add” button. Enter the email address under Internet Information.