The Facts of LIFE
Mercy LIFE provides healthcare, home health aides, medical transportation and more.
When you think of Mercy LIFE, think of family. That’s because Mercy LIFE participants have an interdisciplinary team that makes their health and well-being a top priority. In addition to providing medical care, Mercy LIFE also provides social services, home care and transportation.
“We work together,” says Molly Crumley, RN, BSN, a Mercy LIFE Adult Day Center Director. “From the nurses to the physical therapists to the home health aides—the coordination of care really is like a family.”
A person qualifies for Mercy LIFE if they:
- Are 55 or older
- Need the level of care that requires nursing facility services
- Can live in their community safely with Mercy LIFE services
- Live in Delaware County or one of the following Philadelphia ZIP codes: 19106, 19107, 19122, 19123, 19125, 19133, 19134, 19137, 19140, 19145, 19146, 19147 or 19148
Mercy LIFE provides:
- Primary Care, Nursing Care & Rehabilitation
- Prescribed Medications and Medical Equipment
- Dental, Vision, Hearing and Foot Care
- Home-Delivered Meals and Light Housekeeping
- Mental Health Services & Caregiver Support
- Recreational and Social Programs
Take a video tour. See Mercy LIFE’s Adult Day Centers online. Visit mercylife.org/videos or call 215.339.4747 to schedule an on-site tour.