Cardiac catheterization is used to diagnose and treat coronary artery, heart valve and heart muscle problems and Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
Cardiac catheterization labs are available 24/7. Advance technology helps our team evaluate high-quality images of blood vessels to treat patients suffering from blockages in their arteries.
Catherization Lab procedures include:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Coronary interventions including balloon angioplasty and intracoronary stents
- Directional coronary atherectomy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic peripheral vascular studies to evaluate and treat PAD
- Catheter-based ablation procedures for treatment of abnormal heart rhythms