Mercy Health System offers a broad range of plastic surgery options for aesthetic improvement, to repair congenital, or acquired traumatic deformities.
Surgical options offered at Mercy Fitzgerald include:
- Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery
- Correction of craniofacial deformity
- Laser treatment
- Microsurgical procedures, which uses bone, muscle and skin from one part of the body to fill a defect in another area
- Post-mastectomy breast reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery following cancer ablation or trauma
- Resection and reconstruction for head, neck and skin cancers
- Surgery for problem wounds
Our collaborative approach to treat patients brings in health care professionals from other specialties as needed to optimize your care.