How to Apply for the Internal Medicine Residency
All applications for the Internal Medicine Residency at Nazareth Hospital are accepted through the ERAS.
- USMLE/COMLEX transcript
- Passing score on USMLE Step 2 CS or COMLEX PE
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Minimum 3 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- International medical graduates should have demonstrated experience in the U.S. healthcare system and have ECFMG certification
- Nazareth Hospital may sponsor J-1 visas
Contact Dana Mulvihill, Internal Medicine Residency Coordinator at email@example.com for further questions.
Interviews take place from October - January.