Regional Medical Director Occupational Health
Mercy Health System of Southeastern PA and St. Mary Medical Center (Langhorne, PA), members of Trinity Health, seek a Regional Medical Director for Work Care, our jointly-operated occupational health service line.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Director of Mercy Fitzgerald and Mercy Philadelphia Hospitals. In collaboration with the Administrative Director for Work Care, the Medical Director will develop action plans and initiatives focused on improving the health of our colleagues and the community through an integrated occupational medicine and colleague health service line.
This individual will also be responsible for:
- Providing medical oversight/supervision to the Work Care clinical team including registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians within the region
- Evaluating and treating colleagues & employees of client companies for management of work-related injuries
- Performing various physical examinations and occupational health surveillance
- Participating in legal reviews, depositions, chart reviews, disability evaluations, IREs, MRO duties, and fitness for duty/return to work exams
- Interpreting productivity measures, tools, training and policy related to occupational health and the colleague health service line
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- PA licensed physician with board certification in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or other medical specialty that blends with Occupational Medicine
- Medical Review Officer Certification
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners certification is preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of occupational health experience
- Strong leadership, management, relationship management and communications skills.
Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania is a diverse, integrated system, providing comprehensive health services and is comprised of three acute care hospitals, a home health care organization, a federal PACE program, Wellness Centers, and primary & specialty care practices
St. Mary is the most comprehensive medical center in Bucks County offering up-to-date technology, including a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the only state-accredited Trauma Center in Bucks County, a Primary Stroke Care Center, specialized diagnostic capabilities, obstetrics, exceptional surgical services, including orthopedic joint replacement and rehab, and the St. Mary Regional Cancer Center and Breast Center.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Apply online at www.mercyhealth.org. EOE.
Submit your CV to:
Physician Recruiter, Mercy Physician Network
Mercy Health System
One West Elm Street, Suite 100
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Email: MPN Recruitment