Telehealth Monitoring Program
Home is where healing happens every day with Mercy Home Health’s telehealth monitoring service powered by Philips eCareCompanion Home Monitoring program.
Telehealth provides on-the-spot readings of your weight, blood pressure, heart rate, and blood oxygen levels. If you have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or lung disease like COPD, you may need to make lifestyle changes to stay healthy. In addition to following doctor’s instructions about diet, exercise, and medication, it is very important to be able to track your symptoms on a regular basis. With telehealth monitoring, your care team can do just that.
Your results are electronically sent to a Mercy Home Health registered nurse. If any vitals look abnormal, we will call you and even notify your physician if necessary. We’ll give you all of the in-home Philips Telehealth equipment you need. The monitoring system is provided at no extra cost and is very easy to use—you can do it by yourself without a nurse.
Telehealth helps you:
- Have peace of mind knowing our team is monitoring your vital signs every day
- Avoid unnecessary emergency room visits and hospital readmissions
- Jumpstart positive lifestyle changes
- Keep track of your daily vitals from the comfort of your own home
Telehealth helps your registered nurse and physician:
- Monitor your daily vital signs
- Manage your care by troubleshooting minor problems before they become urgent
- Keep a detailed record of any abnormal trending of your vital signs
- Reinforce Mercy Home Health’s partnership with your physician(s)
Mercy Home Health telehealth monitoring services can keep you out of the hospital. In fact, the Mercy Home Health hospital readmission rate for telehealth patents is 28% lower than state and national non-telehealth readmission rates. Click graph to view larger.
*Results based on 30-day readmission rates for all payors.
Read more about the Mercy Home Health Telehealth Monitoring Program in our community newsletter, More@Mercy.