All about Mercy LIFE
Mercy LIFE is a program that helps seniors stay healthy in their own homes. We offer health care, social services and much more.
Mercy LIFE helps seniors who have:
- chronic illness, like COPD, diabetes or kidney disease
- memory loss
- difficulty providing personal care, such as bathing or dressing
A Built-In Community
With Mercy LIFE, seniors can go to one of three LIFE Adult Day Centers in Philadelphia. At the centers, they enjoy activities and hot meals. They can socialize with other seniors. And they have appointments with LIFE doctors, nurses and social workers.
To qualify for Mercy LIFE, you must
- be 55 or older
- need the level of care that requires nursing-facility-type services
- live in zip codes 19106, 19107, 19122, 19123, 19125, 19133, 19134, 19137, 19140, 19145, 19146, 19147 or 19148
- need medical and supportive services and are able to live in the community safely with the services provided through Mercy LIFE
- be eligible for Medicaid, Medicare and Medicaid, or be able to privately pay
Mercy Health System has doctors and programs that can benefit your health. Find a Doctor on our website or call 1.877.GO MERCY to learn more.