Supportive Cancer Therapies
Mercy Cancer Care offers a comprehensive approach to care that supports you through all phases of your treatment. We offer a variety of services and support groups that will also help you in mind and spirit, further promoting healing and wellness. Our services include the following:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Medication and pain management
- Medical social work
- Spiritual support
- Certified home health aids
- Palliative care
- Genetic Counseling offered through our affiliation with the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson.
- Clinical Trials offered in conjunction with Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson.
- Nutrition Counseling from Registered Dietitians.
- Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Services.