Diabetes Signs and Symptoms
Early detection is crucial in fighting diabetes. Knowing the signs and symptoms of diabetes is the first step towards getting it under control.
Common signs and symptoms of diabetes include:
- Excessive thirst and appetite
- Increased urination
- Unusual weight loss or gain
- Fatigue and/or dizziness
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Rapid heartbeat, trembling and excessive sweating
- Frequent vaginal infections (women)
- Frequent yeast infections (men and women)
- Dry mouth
- Slow or non-healing sores or cuts
- Itching skin, especially in the groin or vaginal area
If you are experiencing one or the above symptoms, consult a physician immediately about possible diabetes concerns.