Mercy LIFE is the Best Community Health Choice!
Community Health Choices coming to the Greater Philadelphia Area January 2019
What you should know:
- Community Health Choices is a new health insurance program for people who live in Pennsylvania and who qualify for BOTH Medicare and Medicaid (Medical Assistance).
- You MUST CHOOSE ONE insurance plan or one will be selected for you by the state of Pennsylvania. The insurance plans available are:
- Mercy LIFE
- PA Health & Wellness
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- UPMC Community HealthChoices
- Current members of the Mercy LIFE program (Living Independently for Elders) do not need to enroll in one of the Community Health Choices health insurance plans.
- Mercy LIFE is the best community health choice providing health insurance coverage, medical care, and social services to you and your neighbors.
Public meetings in your area about Mercy LIFE and Community
Health Choices are coming soon. For more information, please call 215.339.4747.