Hernia Surgery—Multiple Types, Treatment Near You
Hernias are very common. Almost five million Americans get them each year.
- Some are sudden and can cause pain when you cough or move
- Some develop over time and may not cause any pain
- Either way, a hernia can lead to other health problems if left untreated
Physicians at Mercy Health System’s three hospitals offer surgery and treatment to help individual suffering from hernias.
A Specialized Hernia Program
Specialized Mercy Hernia Care programs is available at Mercy Philadelphia Hospital and are solely dedicated to the treatment of all types of hernias.
- Screenings, diagnosis and treatment
- Services tailored to patients’ unique types of hernias
- Team led by board-certified surgeons, who offer a variety of techniques, including the latest tension-free and minimally invasive surgeries
The goal of the Mercy Hernia Care program is rapid recovery, getting patients back to doing what they love most—without the pain of dealing with a hernia.
Find an Expert Surgeon
Call 1.877.GO MERCY (1.877.466.3729) to learn more about Mercy Hearnia Care.